Vestlia SPA Online Shop: FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How does online shopping work?
The following steps describe your purchase process
- Choose the desired items and enter the amount.
To put the item in your shopping cart, click on the shopping cart symbol. You can now view the details of your shopping cart. Then, proceed to checkout.
- Enter address data.
If this is your first order at the Vestlia SPA online Shop, please enter your email address and in the next step enter your address data and a personal password. You will then receive an email including further information and your password. In case you are already registered, please enter your email address and your password.
- Check order:
An overview of your personal data and your shopping cart appears. Please check the information.
- Enter credit card information:
The payment is made by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club). Please enter your credit card information.
- Download Voucher:
Please download and print your voucher here. You can also send it as a gift directly by email.
- After your order has been completed successfully, you will receive an order confirmation by email, including again the link to download your voucher
How does payment for an online purchase work?
- Choose a credit card organization: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club.
- Enter the 16-digit credit card number (without blanks). Due to security reasons the number is displayed encrypted.
- Enter the CVV number (= last three digits of the number displayed on the back of your credit card.)
- Enter the validity date.
How do I redeem my wellness voucher?
Simply bring your printed voucher to Vestlia SPA and redeem your wellness voucher. Each voucher can be identified by a barcode and is registered in the system via a barcode scanner.
How secure is shopping at the Vestlia SPA Online Shop?
The Vestlia SPA Online Shop is secured by a 128-bit encryption (SSL), currently the highest available encryption level.
I am unable to open the voucher in PDF format.
The vouchers you ordered are saved in a very fraud resistant PDF data format.
To open the file you need the program Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download for free at http://www.adobe.de/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.